MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCE JOURNAL
Journal welcomes papers with theoretical or applied approaches, focusing on different phases of medical and health research; medical and health
production and management; discovering new medicines, new technologies and new ways to manage human health.
Particular areas of research might cover:
- Medical studies (observational, epidemiological, intervention and prevention studies)
- Preclinical and clinical phases of medical and pharma research
- Production of medical and health technologies, instruments and devices
- Way to design, develop, manufacture and market drugs, devices and other life science products
- Health related areas (nutrition, behaviour, lifestyle, environment, etc.)
Research papers can represent broad range of medical and health related sciences including biochemistry, epidemiology, genetics, pharmacology,
endocrinology, biomedical engineering, clinical laboratory sciences, physiotherapy, psychology.