- Please read the following guidelines and use the sample article format for submission of your paper since only articles formatted accordingly may be accepted.
- Submissions to PIEB and MHSJ
Papers accepted undergo quick review and quality control by Editorial board. Editorial decisions are final and do
not assume any references and written reviews. Articles should not be exact repetition of previously published papers. In case of previously published article, authors should prove the considerable adjustment has been made and value added in their submissions.
- Submissions to BEH and ATI
Papers accepted undergo quality control by Editorial board and peer reviewers. All research articles in these journals undergo peer review process, based on initial editor screening and anonymous expertise of reviewers. Articles previously published, those under consideration by another journal, and those with a pre-existing copyright may not be submitted. Author must ensure that about half of the paper contents or core idea has not been published anywhere else. In other words authors should prove the considerable adjustment made and value added in their submissions.
- Articles must be written in English or Russian.
- Concise and informative. Avoid abbreviations.
Author names and affiliations
- Full names should be provided. Please indicate affiliations of the author. Indicate the authors’ affiliation addresses below the names. Indicate all affiliations with a lower-case superscript letter immediately after the Author’s name and in front of the appropriate address.
- Ensure that telephone and fax numbers (with country and area code) are provided in addition to the e-mail address and the complete postal address.
- A concise abstract should briefly state the purpose of the research and the main results. An abstract must be presented in English and separate from the article, so it must be able to stand alone.
Classification codes and keywords
- Provide at least one standard UDC code and also JEL code for economics-related article and up to 5 additional keywords.
- Graphics should be done in MS Word and must be editable.
- Tables should be numbered consecutively in the text in Arabic numerals and printed on separate sheets. Any manuscript which does not conform to the above instructions may be returned for the necessary revision before publication.
- The use of footnotes should be kept to a minimum and numbered consecutively throughout the text with superscript Arabic numerals.
- References to publications should be as follows: “Nelson (1992) noted that…” or “This problem has been studied previously (e.g., Smith et al., 1969)”.
- The author should make sure that there is a strict one-to-one correspondence between the names and years in the text and those on the list. The list of references should appear at the end of the main text. It should be double spaced and listed in alphabetical order by author’s name.
- Examples of what references has to look like:
- For monographs
- Hamilton, J., King, R., 2006. The Economic Impacts of Financial Liberalization: Evidence from the Capital Markets, North-Holland, Amsterdam.
- For contributions to collective works
- Mayer, T., Meltzer, H., 1999. “Money supply”, in: Friedman, B.M., Hahn, F.H. (Eds.), Handbook of Monetary Economics”, Vol. 1. North-Holland, Amsterdam, pp. 357-396.
- For journals
- Griffiths, W., Judge, G., 1992. “Testing and estimating location vectors when the error covariance matrix is unknown”, Journal of Econometrics, Vol. 54, pp.121-138.
- Nordhaus, W., 2004, “Retrospective on the 1970s Productivity Slowdown”, NBER Working Paper No W10950, December.
- For bulletins
- ECB, 2004., “Labor productivity developments in the euro area: Aggregate trends and sectoral patterns”, ECB Monthly Bulletin, July.
- For monographs
Submission fee payment
- Standard submission & service fee structure is differentiated as following: PIEB – 100 Euro; Peer-reviewed BEH and ATI – 150 Euro; MHSJ – 200 Euro.
- All fees are due only after accepting the paper by Editorial Boards (for PIEB and MHSJ) and positive expertise review (for BEH and ATI).
- The fee provides compensation of a range services related with expertise, scientific and technical editing, printing, electronic storing and web-managing. All papers are printed online (with corresponding online ISSN) and in print form (with corresponding Print ISSN).
- The fee is also subject to guarantee the sending one printed copy via standard air mail to first author of the published article. If also other authors would like to have a print edition, please contact us at [email protected], the fee for aditional issue may vary between 20-30 EUR per issue in respect to mailing costs.
- You will receive an invoice with several payment methods you can choose after letter of acceptance.
- Payments must be done only after final letter of acceptance of a paper to publication.
- Papers must be submitted electronically to [email protected] For any further information please contact us.
Latest posts by Martin Svoboda (see all)
- CBD Oil For Dogs – Take Pet’s Care To Another Level - October 16, 2022
- Project Management Software Comparison Basics – What Should A Good PM Software Offer? - September 22, 2022
- CBD Oil – Why Is It Such a Hot Topic? - September 13, 2022